VACANCY No. 62/2023 Researcher in Hydrometeorology
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. 62/2023
junior research worker
- work in an interdisciplinary group on climate, water, geoecology and natural resources at CAIAG;
- implementation of concepts for combined applied processing of hydrometeorological, climatological data and geodatabase, including remote sensing and GIS data for the integrated integration of research results into modeling of hydrological, climatic, etc.
- participation in projects to study and interpret changes in water resources in Central Asia and the impact of hydrometeorological processes on the threat to the living space of the population (floods, mudflows, flooding, water quality, unfavorable and dangerous weather and climatic conditions, and phenomena, heavy precipitation, etc.);
- participation in interdisciplinary geoscientific expeditions.
- higher education in hydrometeorology or similar scientific disciplines;
- experience in working with modern hydrometeorological methods and field equipment (calculation of hydrological, climatic and meteorological indicators, water resources, interpretation of hydrometeorological measurements and their calibration);
- possession of the basics of hydrological and climate modeling;
- good knowledge of GIS for processing hydrological and climatological data;
- knowledge of English or German (desirable).
- higher education in climatology or similar scientific disciplines
Entry into office: as soon as possible
Contract duration: at the beginning of year 2
Wage: in accordance with the CAIAG staffing table
Brief information can be obtained
by phone: +996 312 556262, 555222, 555111, s.t. 0772212960
Deadline for submission
of documents: Admission open
To participate in the competition, you must submit:
- application for acceptance of documents for participation in the competition;
- resume (in Russian, German or English) with a photo;
- a copy of the diploma and letters of recommendation;
- a copy of your passport or identity document.