Start of accepting documents for admission to the magistracy
- Published: Monday, 14 June 2021 15:34
- Written by Elaman Mambetaliyev
- Hits: 2086
Announcement of start of accepting documents for admission to the magistracy on a contract basis in the training direction 630100 "Applied Geology"
The Central Asian Institute for Applied Geosciences (CAIAG) together with the Kyrgyz State University of Geology, Mining and Development of Natural Resources named after academician U. Asanaliev (KSUG named after academician U. Asanaliev) announces the start of accepting documents for admission to the magistracy on a contract basis in the training direction 630100 "Applied Geology"
- Direction: "Applied Geology", specialization "Georisks";
- The term of study is 2 years, admission on the basis of bachelor's and specialist's degrees;
The training is conducted by specialists trained in the best universities of the CIS, Germany, Japan, China, USA, etc. More than 80% of teachers who provide the educational process of the magistracy direction have academic degrees of Doctor or Candidate of Science.
For undergraduates the opportunity to quickly exchange information with local and foreign universities, enterprises and organizations is provided, each student has access to databases and library funds. CAIAG's Master's program includes laboratory workshops, hands-on labs and field practice.
CAIAG and KSUG have a material and technical base that provides all types of laboratory, disciplinary and interdisciplinary training, practical and scientific-research work of undergraduates.
Documents are accepted from July 1, 2021.
List of documents:
- passport or other document proving the identity and citizenship of the applicant;
- a copy of a bachelor's or specialist's diploma (with attachments);
- documents testifying the individual achievements of the applicant, the results that are taken into account when applying for study (list of published scientific works, thesis, certificates of honor, etc.);
- 6 photos of the applicant (3 × 4 cm);
- other recommendation documents (if available).
Documents can be submitted to the Master’s program (Magistracy) of CAIAG and KSUG by following ways:
- in person (or through a proxy - with a written power of attorney) at the address: Chui Ave. 164;
Tel.: +996 555-775 (309), +996(558) 531-399